Some miscellaneous catch up….

More cards.  Just a quick post to show you what's on my desk.  

A watercolor technique with a Rubbernecker stamp, silver heat embossed sentiment on a vellum banner, and some pearl dots and sequins to finish it off.

I found this pink graduated color card in among my patterned paper scraps and it seemed an obvious use for the Simon Says Stamp sentiment stamps as well as the "you" die cut.  Found the metallic leaves buried in my stash and decided this was the card they were meant for!

 I was practice stamping and heat embossing many ages ago with this Stampin' Up stamp, but never did anything with it.  Finally decided to make this card with it.  I didn't have any matching metal buttons but my trusty can of silver spray paint fixed that!

Then there was the leaf die cut that I wanted in just this exact shade of green ink.  So I inked up this piece of paper and cut it out.  But the left over negative was too cool to throw out, so I used it on this card.  Some gold foil leaves, heat embossed banner sentiment and some gold foil dots and we're good to go.

The 'get whale soon' stamp came in my recent card kit from Studio Calico.  And serendipitously, I found this whale on the back of some other piece of paper in my scrap drawer and what else could I do?!  

It's a bit of a mishmash, but it always feels good to clean out old product and put it to good use, right?

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. Such pretty cards. Love the watercolors in the top one, the ombre pink, and the get whale soon sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool cards! I especially love the watercolor poppies. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts