Where there is a Part 1, there must also be a Part 2…

So I couldn't leave the Kraft-Tex paper/fabric projects while there was still enough to cut up and make stuff out of.  And I loved the first passport cover I made, and had so many more stamps/ideas that wanted to be used/created that I had to make a few more.  I'm just glad I don't have to decide which one I like best!  I love them ALL!






When I was finished with these, there was still a small piece of Kraft-Tex left that I ran through the Sizzix embossing/die cutting machine to make an assortment of leaves.  The perfect little embellishment to any project that just needs a little some'pn some'pn.  Like these cards!


These projects, along with a few more "process" photos are posted at Love is in the Details today.  As well as links to getcha some Kraft-Tex stuff for y'self!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts