This Moment….

If you think you've already seen this layout somewhere, you're right.  The other one is here.  I was motivated to clean up my work table and these leftover letters cut out for the first layout were wanting to finally be used.  Or put away already.  
Oddly enough, I'd forgotten the format of the first layout and when I was finished and saw them side by side, all I could do was laugh.  I feel like I don't really have a style of my own.  But apparently I do.  Twice, anyway.

It's a layout that celebrates three of my favorite things.  The beach at Lido Key in Florida, the phone app that turns photos into beautiful watercolor paintings (Waterlogue) and the color combination of blues and greens!  


Three favorite things in one place!!  The alphabet letters were all cut from a sheet of watercolored paper, using the Tim Holtz/Sizzix Block Talk Alphabet die.  


Best of all is, the letters all got used up and I didn't have to find a place to store them OR throw them away!!  Makes me pretty happy, that!  And then it makes me think of pulling out a fresh sheet of watercolor paper and making more!!


This layout is posted at Love is in the Details today.

Thanks for checking back again today!



Comments

Popular Posts